Monday, June 4, 2012

29 weeks

"You have happy babies in there", the nurse said to me after my I passed my non stress test today.  This made me smile and I hope is a good sign that next week's ultrasound is going to be a good one. I have had full days and nights of bed rest since last Wednesday and have not left the house other than the appointments (wow, has this been difficult).  I am praying this is going to make all the difference for Baby A! The ultrasound today also indicated normal blood flow and amniotic fluid levels.  This is all good news, which indicates that girls are getting exactly what they need as far as oxygen and nutrients are concerned. The next test I need to pass is the stress test on Thursday.  I will keep you posted. Thank you all for the prayers, keep them coming that Baby A is growing and I can make it to the wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment