Thursday, June 21, 2012

Long weekend of bed rest ahead

I was a little nervous going into today's appointment because I had quite a few Braxton Hicks yesterday.  Although the Dr.'s appointment and non stress test went well.  The non stress test indicated that the babies are doing well according to the nurse, which is great.  The Dr. checked my cervix and said I have a great cervix, it is closed and up high, which is also good. He also said I am very lucky that I have not started to swell at all :).  I am sure that is because I am stuck inside and on the couch away from the heat. So, now I will have a long weekend of laying on the couch waiting for Monday to get here to see how Baby A is growing.  The weekends are the longest for bed rest.  I think it is because I am missing out on all the fun stuff with the kids.  However, the end is in sight.....staying positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment