Monday, June 25, 2012

6 weeks and counting

Today's appointment was a great marker at 32 weeks.  As I was told in the beginning of all of this, I would deliver between 28-32 weeks and these baby girls are showing us how strong they are!  My day started off with an ultrasound which indicated that the amniotic fluid and blood flow measurements were all in the normal range.  The growth measurement indicated that the size difference went down, woohoo.  It is truly a roller coaster ride.  The difference in size between the girls is now 21%.  Baby A now weighs 3 lbs. 10 oz. (she is in the 30th percentile) and baby B now weighs 4 lbs. 9 oz. (she is in the 56th percentile).  All good news from the ultrasound.  I then went for the non stress test and passed  that.  Last but not least I saw the Dr.  He was just as happy with the results.  He said I have a cervix of steel after he checked that (WTH).  We talked about a delivery date and he scheduled me for August 7th, which at that point I will be 38 weeks.  HOLY COW if I make it to that point I will be enormous (I already feel huge), considering my stomach is measuring at 37 weeks right now.  So, the countdown is on...July is going to one long month!!!

As always I want to thank you for the prayers and support for these girls.  We would not be where we are without all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment