Monday, July 16, 2012

35 weeks :)

I am happy to say that I have made it to 35 weeks.  Each week I can keep the girls in is a blessing and hopefully out of the NICU.  Today's appointment went well.  The ultrasound indicated normal blood flow from the the umbilical cords to the placenta and normal levels of amniotic fluid.  The girls also passed the non stress test.  The non stress did show some contractions.  In fact I have had a lot of Braxton Hicks over the weekend and today, but they never amount to much.  I keep wondering if this is going to be it, but the moment I start timing them they become inconsistent and go away.  I am so anxious to meet these little girls!!!!

My next appointment is Thursday which will be a Dr.'s appt. and a non stress test.  I am counting down the days this week as I will be free of bed rest one week from today, so EXCITING!!!!!  As always, please keep us in your prayers.  They are much appreciated!!!

P.S.  I have shared a picture of the good old belly at 35 weeks after a few requests.

1 comment: