Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Two peas in a pod...

Today was my 27 week ultrasound and we made it another week :).  The blood flow measurements and amniotic fluid levels were all in the normal range.  The ultrasound tech indicated that they no longer measure the cervix by the dopler, so the Dr. will check that at next week's appointment.  The girl's heads were together in the ultrasound today, it was very cute!  My next appointment is scheduled for next Wednesday.  This will be a week of baby measurements and the beginning of non stress tests twice a week.  Please continue to keep us in your prayers, they are working and as always thank you all for your support!

As I previously mentioned my sister and my mom had a wonderful shower for me last week and I thank them for that night!    I received a lot of nice gifts from my friends and family and I want to thank them all for coming!!  I wanted to post some pictures from the shower, which includes some adorable decorations my sister put together.  The theme of the shower was two peas in a pod...
                                                     This was the adorable cake!

                                  The diaper cake she made, notice the two peas on top.

                  I just love the onsies and matching headbands! Marc really got a kick out of them.


                Melis really wanted me to post this picture for the blog, she really wanted to be on it. She was so helpful with the games and opening presents.  She is excited for her baby sisters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment