Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The girls are ready for another party this weekend!

We have another week behind us!  The Dr. appointment and 26 week ultrasound went very well today.  The size discrepency between the babies is now down to 17%, yeah!!!!  Baby A is now weighing 1 lb. 13 ozs. and Baby B is 2 lbs. 3 ozs.  All of the other measurements were in normal range, yeah again!  The Dr. did caution me to not get too excited, because things can change at anytime.  She also said that just because the numbers are better, it does not mean that I can do anymore activity than what I have been doing.  I need to continue with bed rest and still no shopping, cleaning, cooking, exercising, etc. My next test is on Friday, which is a three hour glucose test, to rule out gestational diabetes.  The next ultrasound will be a week from today.

My sister's wedding is one month from today and the bachelorette party went well this past weekend.  I pulled it off even from the couch as you can see above.  However, I could not have done it without the help of my good friends, Jill, Emily, and Jodie.  Thanks girls!!!!  The next party is this Friday.  My wonderful mom and wonderful sister are throwing a shower for me on Friday as I need double of everything.  I am so blessed to have such loving and supportive friends and family.   As always, Marc and I thank you for all of your continued prayers and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment